PrintzGalaxy is responsible for protecting your Personal Data and is subject to Applicable Laws. We are committed to managing, protecting and processing your Personal Data in accordance with this Policy which will apply to all Personal Data that we obtain from you through our Platform.
Please read and understand this Policy which contains information you need to know about how we collect, use, process and disclose your Personal Data.
We may update this Policy to ensure that the Policy is always consistent with any changes in legal and regulatory requirements. We will endeavor to inform you either by email or via notification on the Website of material changes to the Policy.
YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We collect Personal Data from you when:
- You visit the Website, we automatically collect certain information about your device, including information about your web browser, IP address, time zone, and some cookies that are installed on your device;
- You sort or browse products or do activities on our Website
- you accept cookies on your device;
- You interact with our customer experience team or other representatives, for example, via webform, email and telephone;
- You participate in promotions, sweepstakes, initiatives or requests for additional Personal Data through consumer surveys;
- A representative authorized to represent you provides your Personal Data to us in accordance with the authority you have reasonably given, for example if your representative purchases our products or services to be sent to you or as a gift;
Please note our Cookies Policy below which relates to the data collected and used by cookies and third party trackers on our Website.
We may also collect your Personal Data if the collection does not require approval under the Applicable Law.
Ensure that all Personal Data you submit to us is complete, accurate and correct. Errors in your Personal Data that you submit may result in us being unable to provide you with the products and services you want.
HOW WE USE YOUR PERSONAL DATA
We may use and disclose your Personal Data for purposes that are necessary for us to deliver
our products and services to you, including to:
Processing your product order, processing or receiving payment for your order;
- Deliver or provide the product you purchased, including asking our courier to call or contact you for your delivery instructions;
- Process your request for the return of goods or refund of your payment in accordance with our Terms and Conditions;
- Providing you with services and services related to your user account, for example items that you store in your shopping cart, wish lists or brand or product notifications;
- Communicate to you matters related to questions, requests and input from you; material changes to the Terms and Conditions on the Website or our policies or other terms and conditions; and matters related to managing your account;
- Personalize and improve your customer experience when you visit our Website, for example by prioritizing products and services that appear in your search column;
- Ensure that our Website is functioning properly and to improve their performance by carrying out certain necessary activities, such as debugging, statistical analysis to optimize our Website.
ADMINISTRATION AND MANAGEMENT OF PERSONAL DATA
We make reasonable efforts to ensure that the Personal Data we may use or disclose to other organizations is accurate and complete. However, you need to inform us of changes in your Personal Data. We are not responsible if we rely on Personal Data which turns out to be inaccurate and incomplete if the update has not been informed to us.
We will also implement reasonable security systems to ensure that your Personal Data is adequately protected. This includes taking precautions to avoid access, collection, use, disclosure, copying, modification, leakage, loss, damage or unauthorized alteration of your Personal Data. However, we are not responsible for unauthorized use by third parties due to conditions that are beyond our control or control.
If you have questions about your Personal Data or about this Policy, or if you have complaints about the collection, use or management of your Personal Data that we do, or if you have questions about our compliance with Applicable Laws, you can contact our Data Protection Officer via the following methods:
- Email address firstname.lastname@example.org
- Office address Jalan Adenium Ruko Edelweis 6-7 Kramas Kecamatan Tembalang Semarang Jawa Tengah, Indonesia 50278 phone number +6224 76402549
The title of the email and letter must clearly contain the questions regarding data protection that you ask, request or complain about so that we can respond properly. We will try to respond to any questions, requests or complaints appropriately and quickly.